Lloyd - TA1 Texture Analyzer
The TA1 Texture Analyzer is an easy-to-use, cost-effective solution to evaluate the textural properties (compression, shear, extrusion, puncture, hardness forces etc) of a wide range of products at all stages of manufacture. It can perform rapid, detailed texture profile analysis (TPA) for applications up to 102 kgf (1 kN, 225 lbf).
For enhanced performance, the TA1 Texture Analyzer can be used together with Lloyd Instruments NEXYGEN Plus data analysis software. The NEXYGENPlus software interacts with Excel and Word, offering you the possibility of automatically transferring your test results directly into your own corporate templates.
Key features of the TA1 Texture Analyzer
- Exceptional load accuracy - +/- 0.5% down to 1% of load cell value provides a high dynamic range, thereby reducing the number of load cells required to cover the full force range
- Plug & Play YLC load cells - featuring anti-rotation collars to avoid load train twist and facilitating easy axial alignment
- Large work area - 180 mm (7.08 in) throat depth for larger specimens and wide range of work tables for flexibility
- Broad range of applications
- Fruit & vegetables
- Meat, poultry & fish
- Pet food
The TA1 Texture Analyzer System contain
- TA1 texture analyzer machine
- Jig, probe or fixture that matches your specific need
- Optional NEXYGENPlus software with an extensive library of pre-defined test set-ups based on international standards