Pennsylvania Scale Company
Pennsylvania Scale Co. 6400 Floor Platform Scales
Versatile, Rugged, Flexible, Accurate.
With its rugged, heavy duty design and impressive 1 part in 5000 accuracy, the 6400 Series is perfect for an incredible number of tough industrial uses. For loads up to 1000 lbs. you won’t find a better quality, more durable scale anywhere.
Sustained Accuracy for rugged industrial applications
- Rugged, heavy duty design for rough industrial use
- Capacities of 100, 250, 500 or 1,000 lbs.
- Available in custom sizes at standard pricing
- 5″ normal operating height
- Full support for legacy products
- Positive overload protection on all corners
- Full frame design for accuracy and long life
- FREE factory matching to any digital indicator
- Adjustable leveling feet
- 1 part in 5,000 accuracy-ideal for parts counting
- Fast lead times for standard sizes
- Wide range of customizable features and accessories
- Five-year limited warranty
- Shipping, manifest systems
- In-line weighing or check weighing
- Bench or floor counting and weighing
- Food or chemical processing
- In-motion weighing systems
- Portable weighing station
- Drum, keg, or barrel weighing
- General purpose weighing
|18 x 18 x 5″||18 x 24 x 5″||24 x 24 x 5″|
18 x 18″ models 65 lbs.
18 x 24″ models 75 lbs.
24 x 24″ models 85 lbs.
For shipping weights of other models please call the factory.
Load Cell Specifications
Tedea-Huntleigh model 1260 or equivalent
Drive Voltage: 15vDC maximum
Nonlinearity: 0.01% of rated output
Hysteresis: 0.02% of rated output
- Stainless Steel Shroud (standard on SS units)
- Base-mount column w/ adjustable mount for indicator or scale (specify model when ordering)
- Caster Kit (2 swivel w/ locks & 2 fixed)
- Ball Transfer Top Plate
- Floor-Mount Brackets, Adjustable Height (mount to subframe)
NTEP (100 lb. version pending)
Canadian Weights & Measures
The parts and components of these Pennsylvania Scale Company products are warranted for five years from the date of retail delivery against defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions of our standard warranty.