Lloyd - LS Series up to 5kN
By combining the LS materials testing machine with the NEXYGENPlus software and the grip that matches your sample, test type and the international standard requirements within your field, you get a powerful, high-precision, and highly specialized materials testing system that can perform a wide range of test types on materials such as plastic, rubber, electronics, textiles, wood, packaging, medical devices and cosmetics.
The LS Series have a large working area and come in three sizes and capacities: the LS1 (up to 1 kN/225 lbf), the LS2.5 (up to 2.5 kN/562 lbf) and the LS5 (5kN/1124 lbf).
The machines use high-accuracy interchangeable YLC Series load cells for tension, compression and cycling through zero-force measurements, and they have an accuracy of ±0.5% from 1% to 100% of load cell value.
These materials testing machines feature an optional integral control console with a multi-function keyboard and easy-to-read backlit LCD to display load and extension information. The control console displays prompts and menus, which guide the user through machine operations.
With the interchangeable grips and the wide range of test types in the NEXYGENPlus software, the LS materials testing machines are ideal for product development, production testing, and quality control.
The NEXYGENPlus software interacts with Excel and Word, offering you the possibility of automatically transferring your test results directly into your own corporate templates.
Key features of the LS1 Material Tester
- High mechanical stiffness
- Wide speed range 0.01-2032mm/min
- High load accuracy 0.5% down to 1% of loadcell value
- More machine control options
- Improved, intuitive user-configurable test functionality (NEXYGENPlus software)
- Modular, flexible configuration with grips, fixtures, loadcells, extensometers and other accessories available
- Simple to set up, operate and maintain
- Load measuring system exceeds the requirements of all recognized international standards
- Large working area - 180 mm (7 in) throat for testing large specimens
- Standard crosshead travel 500 mm (19.7 in)
- Even greater crosshead travel with extended machine versions with travel up to 800 mm (31.5 in) available
- Unique 'Pogo' design machines allows testing of very large samples in test frames fitted below the material testing machine base with the added benefit of optional elevated and low temperature testing capability
- Data sampling rate 8 kHz
- Saves up to 600 test results*
- 10 programable test set-ups*
- High-resolution backlit LCD display with intuitive operator interface*
- Multilingual and multi-unit display options*
- Flash memory ugradeable
- Full PC integration with NEXYGENPlus material test and data analysis software