Erichsen -Compact Hydraulic Gauge - Model 343
This hydraulic gauge can be used when there is a need to fit a link through the body of the load cell.
This hydraulic force gauge from Erichsen Wuppertal comes with a center hole and can be used wherever there is a need to fit a link through the body of the load cell.
The Erichsen force gauge is particularly suitable for continuous measurement of axial forces ─ for example, on anchoring devices, or to monitor bearing forces that arise on lathes, boring machines, extrusion presses etc.
If suitable suspension links or housings are used, this load cell can also be employed to measure tension.
The Erichsen Force Gauge Model 343 Key Features:
- Designed for tension and compression applications
- Load Range; 1kN (220Lbs) to 2500kN = 2.5MN (560,000Lbs)
- Accuracy: 1.6% of Full Scale
- Digital manometer option; Accuracy; 0.25% of FS, IP65, Batt>1000h
- High pressure hose and capillary tube options