Bending / Flexural Jigs
Bending grips / flexural grips for 3-point and 4-point bending.
Bending grips, also known as flexural grips, are used for determining the flexural properties of rigid and semi-rigid materials such as glass, ceramics, composites, wood and rigid plastics. Our bending jigs are designed for compressive 3-point and 4-point bend applications. They are available in aluminium and steel and are supplied with a set of anvils or rollers. The bending jigs cover a temperature range of -70°C to +180°C.
- Anvil/Roller Options:
- Upper anvils with single radii (2- on 4-point) and 2 reversible radii for the lower part
- Upper anvil with a single roller (2- on 4-point version) and 2 rollers for the lower part
- Upper anvil has a single articulating roller (2- on 4-point version) and 2 articulating rollers for the lower part
- Combination anvil and roller sets are available. Anvil sets are available as reversible sets with different radii on each side
Aluminium Low Force Bending Jigs
- Max. capacity 2.5kN
- Max. span width 150mm for both 3-point 4mm and 4-point 4mm versions
Steel Low Force Bending Jigs
- Max. capacity 10kN
- Max. span width 300mm for both 3-point 4mm and 4-point 4mm versions